• Participants are expected to display an open, honest and respectful attitude towards one another, upholding the culture and values of our tūpuna.
• Appropriate behaviour is required at all times, including respecting all people and property.
• Parents/caregivers are responsible for tamariki at all times.
• Take note of emergency procedures and follow instructions of the wardens in the event of an emergency.
• Report any accidents or incidents to the person in charge.
• Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted to be consumed whilst on-site or prior to arriving on-site. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked and required to leave without delay.
• Aggressive, intimidating or bullying behaviour of any sort will not be tolerated. Anyone who displays such behaviour will be asked and required to leave without delay. Nonobservance may also result in participants being disallowed to attend other iwi events.
• No smoking or vaping is allowed on the premises, except if you have been informed of a designated area.
Your co-operation is appreciated.
Whakawhetai ki a koe