Trades Training Grants
Registered members of Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō who are undertaking trades training or trade apprenticeships are eligible to apply for assistance at two offerings per year, via the iwi’s Trades Training Grant programme.
- Applicants must be a registered member of Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō
- Applicants must be studying a NZQA approved trades course offered by a recognised education provider, or
- Have secured an apprenticeship and is able to provide evidence
- Members are able to apply at both offerings, however will only receive a maximum of one grant or scholarship per financial year.
- Grant recipients will make a commitment to participate in iwi events where possible
- Grant recipients agree to the use of their photograph and summary profile being featured in Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō publications and digital media.
- Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō has entered into a partnership with the Māori Education Trust which allows our successful grant/scholarship recipients to receive additional funding towards their study. As such, the applicant agrees to Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō Charitable Trust sharing this application and all associated documentation with the Māori Education Trust, for the purposes of receiving additional funding for tertiary studies.
- Members are able to apply at both offerings, however, will only receive a maximum of one grant or scholarship per financial year.
- The Trust’s decision on any application is final.
All information provided by applicants is held by the Trust in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Privacy Act.
If this sounds like you, please fill out an application form and email to email@example.com
Two rounds of Trades Training Grants are offered per year:
Round One closes 5th June, 5pm
Round Two closes February - Date TBC.