Posted on 09 February 2021
Following a review of the Group SIPO, Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō Investments Limited and Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō Assets Holding Company Limited seek experienced directors with direct investment experience and strong networks across Te Tauihu, who are able to identify, source and help implement investment opportunities that align with wider iwi strategic goals across the rohe.
Key skills and experience sought include:
• Experienced company director with demonstrated commercial acumen;
• Extensive commercial networks;
• Able to identify emerging trends to assist in the development of investment strategy;
• Demonstrated ability to analyse financial statements and contribute to due diligence;
• Ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences.
Board meetings are held every two months, however there are often ad hoc instances where directors may be called upon. Appointments will be made for likely three years.
To apply, please email gm@ngātiapakiterato.iwi.nz by the close of business on February 26, 2021.