Registered members of Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō who are undertaking tertiary study are eligible to apply for assistance at two offerings per year, via the Trusts Education Grant programme.
The Trust’s vision for Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō is for an effective and responsive organisation that utilises its resources efficiently to meet the needs and aspirations of members, while also providing for future generations.
- Applicants must be a registered member of Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō
- Applicants must be attending a recognised tertiary institution in NZ
- Grant recipients will make a commitment to participate in iwi events where possible
- Grant recipients agree to the use of their photograph and summary profile being featured in Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō publications and digital media.
- Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō has entered into a partnership with the Māori Education Trust which allows our successful grant/scholarship recipients to receive additional funding for their study. As such, the applicant agrees to Ngāti Apa ki te Rā Tō Charitable Trust sharing this application and all associated documentation with the Māori Education Trust, for the purposes of receiving additional funding for tertiary studies.
- Members are able to apply at both offerings, however, will only receive a maximum of one grant or scholarship per financial year.
- The Trust’s decision on any application is final.
All information provided by applicants is held by the Trust in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Privacy Act.
If this sounds like you, please fill out an application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Two rounds of Education Grants are offered per year:
Round One closes 5th June, 5pm
Round Two closes February-Date TBC.